IntegrateIT is a three-year partnership that will deliver over 2900 micro-grants to small businesses.
Eligible businesses may receive:
- A one-time micro-grant of up to $2,400 for costs related to adopting digital technologies and eCommerce activity (e.g., consulting, software, platform subscriptions and licenses, etc.
- Complimentary access to our network of eCommerce Advisors (ECA) to assist with digital adoption.
Grow Your Business Online Application Process
- Ensure your business meets eligibility criteria.
- Complete the online application. Notify us if you do not receive a confirmation email.
- IntegrateIT will adjudicate applications, successful businesses will receive a micro-grant agreement that they must sign and return.
- Businesses moving to the next stage are required to complete a digital assessment. Once completed, the project can begin incurring costs.
- Once the project is complete, businesses must submit an expense claim for adjudication, attaching their invoices and proof of payments.
To qualify for the micro-grant, businesses must:
- Be a for-profit business based in Manitoba (including for-profit social enterprises and cooperatives)
- Be a registered or incorporated business
- Be a consumer-facing business (B2C, accessible and/or provides services to customers)
And meet one of the following conditions:
- Has employed one person other than the owner for a minimum of three months
- Had at least $30,000 in annual gross revenue from the most recent tax filing
The following businesses do not qualify:
- Companies engaged in only business-to-business sales (No B2C component)
- Corporate chains, franchises, or registered charities
- Representatives of multi-level marketing companies
- Real estate brokerages and sales agents
Before you Apply
Please gather the following information for your application submission:
- Business and owner’s contact information
- Federal business number
- Start date of the business (as listed in your articles of incorporation)
- Industry type and NAICS code
- Proof of payment of source deductions – using your PD7A documentation
- Ownership Diversity and inclusion data
- Current digital adoption status
- The application form must be submitted in its entirety with the required business documentation. An incomplete application will not be considered
- Meeting the program intake criteria does not guarantee approval of funding
- IntegrateIT must approve the business application and provide a signed micro-grant agreement before expenses are incurred
- Applicants receive a maximum of $2400 with Grow Your Business Online stream (CDAP).
- Applicants will be required to follow program guidelines and requirements, and complete submission of all required reports, including financial documentation
- Applicants will give consent to participate in follow-up surveys, and to share the name of their business as a recipient of funding
- Applicants will give consent to release their business information to The Momentum Centre, AstroLab Synergies and the Government of Canada
- Applicants must maintain their digital adoption project for six months post intervention